What is G Suite
G Suite is GMail for Business, Google Docs, Google Drive and other applications bundled together to meet your business needs.
Google Suite apps include apps for
- Collaboration where teams can work seamlessly and in real time.
- Connect to your team members and clients on Hangouts Chat and Hangouts meet.
Check out the complete list of Google Suite apps here.
What is G Suite for small businesses
If you are a professional or have a small business, your G Suite usage will be mainly email that is what would think. But there are lot of ways you can use G Suite in your business. We will show you how G Suite can be helpful in your business.
As per a survey conducted by McKinsey Global Institute an average employee spends about 2.6 hrs on email per day. Considering that you are a professional / businessman 2.6 hours per day is definitely a lot of time and reducing this time any bit will go a long way in your business.With Google’s AI and machine learning built into G Suite, lets see how G Suite Mail is trying to reduce the time spent on emails.
- Focus on your business and never get distracted by Social Media promotions, Spams, Ads or phishing attacks.
- G Suite ensures about 99.9% of spam do not reach your inbox.
- Access attachments without going to the inbox.
Ready to try it out ?
G Suite - Gmail for Business
To Start Your 30 day Free Trial, call now..